Interpretation of the Terms of Reference
- Interpretation of the Terms of Reference – March 14, 2018
Applications for Standing and/or Funding
Commissioner LeBlanc has rendered his decisions on the following applications for Standing and/or Funding:
- Astaldi Canada Inc.
- Concerned Citizens Coalition
- Conseil Des Innu De Ekuanitshit
- Consumer Advocate Initial Decision (Deferral)
- Consumer Advocate Final Decision
- Democracy Alert/Council of Canadians (St. John’s Chapter)/Social Justice Cooperative of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Edmund Martin
- Emera Inc.
- Former Nalcor Board Members
- Former Provincial Government Officials 2003-2015
- Grand Riverkeeper Labrador/Labrador Land Protectors
- Grand Riverkeeper Labrador/Labrador Land Protectors (Reconsideration for Full Standing)
- Innu Nation
- Julia Mullaley, Charles Bown and Robert Thompson
- Kathy Dunderdale
- Nalcor Energy
- Newfoundland and Labrador Building Trades Council/Resource Development Trades Council of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Newfoundland Power Inc.
- Nunatsiavut Government
- NunatuKavut Community Council Inc.
- Philip Helwig
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
Recommendation for Funding
- Commissioner LeBlanc’s Recommendation on Applications for Funding – April 24, 2018
- Commissioner LeBlanc’s Recommendation on Funding Application for Consumer Advocate